We appreciate your interest in a career at AM Life Science. Please complete the job application down at the bottom of this page:
Current Open Locations
Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, North Carolina
We are currently searching for a Leader and skilled professional to join our Life Science group. Location is flexible along the East Coast at the Life Science centric areas of MA, PA, or NC. The Leader role will be responsible to manage and grow our Life Science group business that provides project management, CQV/PV, engineering services and construction quality services.
- Hands on’ responsibility, so it’s important that you are someone who still enjoys technically leading from the front.
- Working with key internal stakeholders and external client groups to formulate the strategy for business development.
- Market assessment, requirements gathering, through solutions and proposal development
- Identify changing needs and priorities, suggest recommendations, and communicate appropriately
- Assist in efforts to integrate our other division capabilities into the Life Science solutions offering
- Manage projects focused on minimizing the points of failure within the infrastructure to maximize the ability of the team to monitor platform performance and drive the best possible customer experience
- Responsibility for a small team of Life Science professionals, and it will be your role to grow a high performing team, capable of working on a range of client projects
- Strong network in Life Science industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Life Science Leadership roles and business development
- Consulting/client facing experience of working on Data Science projects
- Strong communication skills
- Abilities in influencing and negotiating, particularly at the senior management level
- Ability to travel (30-50% of the time)
- Experience in construction expansion projects domain is a plus
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, or a related field required
To be a best-fit your strengths must include:
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory requirements.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of the Life Science industry, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
Regarding your application
Please know that every application is carefully reviewed by our Leadership team. We understand and appreciate your efforts in the preparation of an application, so we will thoughtfully review and respond.
Mid-Senior to Senior
- Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Construction Management
- General Business