We appreciate your interest in a career at AM Life Science. Please complete the job application down at the bottom of this page:
Current Open Locations
We are currently searching for a contractor to provide on-site support at the client site in Gainsville, FL for 40 hours per week. The CMMS contractor will report to the Senior Manager Facility Engineering on-site.
The primary responsibility of the CMMS contractor will be to provide ownership for the asset
data that will be uploaded to Blue Mountain. Additional responsibilities of the CMMS
Contractor will include the following, however the day to day responsibilities and deliverables
will be assigned by the Senior Manager Facility Engineering, CMMS Implementation Project
Manager, or delegate:
- Populate and maintain the Source Data Work Book (SDWB) for upload to the Blue Mountain
database. The SDWB is a Microsoft Excel document containing multiple spreadsheets that
will contain all data configured to correspond to data fields in the Blue Mountain database.
- Review data exported from the existing CMMS system, SAP Plant Manager, and reconfigure
to align with the SDWB.
- Meet and follow up with other facility engineers and other departments on site to ensure
accuracy of the system data.
- Gain basic understanding of Blue Mountain RAM functionality and configure the data in the
SDWB to align site requirements with RAM functionality.
- Represent the Facilities team at CMMS project meetings.
- Input data and update system workflows.
- Additional activities as required by the CMMS project, the AD Facilities Engineering, or
- Familiarity with management of large spreadsheets (~6500 assets estimated for Alachua Site)
- Familiarity with Calibration and Preventative Maintenance program requirements in an FDA
GMP regulated environment.
- Experience with Blue Mountain RAM preferred.
- Experience with SAP Plant Manager preferred.
Regarding your application
Please know that every application is carefully reviewed by our Leadership team. We understand and appreciate your efforts in the preparation of an application, so we will thoughtfully review and respond.