We appreciate your interest in a career at AM Life Science. Please complete the job application down at the bottom of this page:
Current Open Locations
Greater Boston Area
- Operational support for a GMP manufacturing site.
- Supporting/troubleshooting equipment/systems.
- Large scale mammalian cell culture operations.
- Experience with updating and revising MFG SOP’s and Batch records.
- Familiar with Single Use Technology a plus.
- Familiar with Delta V operating systems.
- Tech Transfer experience.
- Familiarity with Engineering & Manufacturing Systems Lifecycle approach.
- Familiar with CAPAs, deviations, and change control protocols.
- Ability to work independently on projects with applicable client stakeholders in Validation, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Maintenance, and other relevant personnel.
- Takes ownership of assignments, can work both independently and as part of the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Strongly motivated, well-organized, and shows professional initiative.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- BS/MS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, or related field/experience.
- 5+ years’ of experience working within a GMP or highly regulated engineering environment.